I want lgbt book stores, lgbt coffee houses, and lgbt theaters to replace lgbt bars as centers of community, places to meet people, and lgbt rights of passage.
YES. i am so fucking TIRED of every queer event being at a bar or another 21+ venue, especially when alcoholism is a thing for so many, esp. queer youth, and community isolation is such a major factor in so many suicides.
Not the heroes we thought we needed but the heroes we really needed all along
"sir we lost the platoon. all our men are gone"
a lone camouflaged fedora is seen in the distance
"not all men"
I hate 12 year olds that are amazing at playing piano
- Both couples are married.
- B & J are on stage after a performance in front of thousands.
- Ye & Kim are going down a flight of stairs indoors, and were probably being photographed without their knowledge.
- Who’s to say Jay doesn’t grab his wife’s ass while they’re walking?
- Fuck this post, and anyone who agrees with it.
I also find it interesting the woman is being blamed while it was the man doing the fondling. Bullshit.
don’t romanticize basic rights
it’s not attractive that a man is a feminist
it’s not sexy that a man finally realizes the prejudice against women and how very oppressed women are
it’s common sense
idk why ppl act like funny women are a rare precious commodity when every woman i know is a got damn comedian and i’ve met maybe two intentionally funny men in my lifetime
u guys are so annoying about water im never drinking water again I hope my piss comes out grey with chunks of sea salt and msg